Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Today's Run - 1/5

Today was the first official run on my spring marathon training plan and I started out with a nice 7 Mile tempo run.   I was really pumped up to get out and run today knowing that I have a plan to get me my March Marathon.   I was up and out early to find a very cold dark morning.   This was a longer run than I have done in a while and I thought a 9Min pace would be easy to maintain even on the hilly route.   I was surprised about the effort of this run while I was out there.  I think I was concentrating on maintaining may pace that it made it harder than usual.   I noticed that my cadence slowed down with my pace as well, I thought I was consciously working on increasing it. 

Tomorrow is 8Miles at 10:34 pace.  I don't know if I can go that slow but I will give it a try.


No comments :

Post a Comment