Sunday, January 2, 2011

Today's Run - 1/2

A new year of running starts today.   Since I have been off work for the last 2 Weeks my body has adjusted to staying up later and sleeping in.   To prepare myself for the looming work week, I decided to wake up earlier this morning to run.   It took a me a bit longer to get ready this morning partially due to shock of getting up while it was still dark.  The warm front which brought mid-50's temp day Saturday stayed around and left the morning temp in high 40's when I headed out for my run.   I did not believe the weather report on my phone, so I checked the thermostat before getting dressed.    It was a dark morning with cloudy sky and wind gusts. 

I did the Piper Paddington Loop to get a few hills into the route.   Even though I grabbed a Banana before starting out I found I was a bit hungry and still groggy from change in sleep pattern. 

No comments :

Post a Comment