Monday, November 29, 2010

Today's Run - 11/29

I decided to switch up my run schedule this week and do Mon, Weds, Thurs runs so that I could play poker on Monday night. I am also thinking I will try to work in a few days of cross training over the next few weeks.

The winter weather continued this morning, it was in the high-teens and dark when I headed out. I ran an old familiar route to the Darby Loop, Out to 250 and then through the Scottish Homes to get about 5Miles in. This is route has some good hills and flat sections combined with good view of the equestrian center. I was able to get the timing of my run so that I could run into the sunrise and see much of the nice scenery during my run.

My legs still feel pretty rested even after the Spinning on Sat and the 4 Mile run on Sunday. I was not blazing fast this morning. I was able to maintain a comfortable 8:30 pace.

I will start building my mileage for the next training program to start in early / mid Dec. I will do a 7-8 Mile long run this weekend and a 9-10 Mile the following with smaller runs filling in the weekday runs.

No comments :

Post a Comment