Friday, July 2, 2010

Today's Run - 7/2

The break in the summer heat continued today and the morning was excellent for running. I got a later start than usual but based upon the lack of sleep recently I was happy to feel like going out for a run at all. I felt surprisingly good as I started the run, and before the Runkeeper application died at 1.5miles I was maintaining a 8:01 pace. I finished the 5.5mile route in ~46mins, but I can't remember when I started, as I usually have a app for that.

I continue to struggle with the performance of Runkeeper application. The concept of the application is great and works well except the performance of the GPS. I would not be surprised1 if the accuracy of the GPS is due to the AT&T network strength in my neighborhood. So I will temper my frustration with Runkeeper but I must evaluate if it is the right solution for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment