Thursday, July 15, 2010

Today's Run - 7/15

A quick ~4mile run this morning. It was not as humid as yesterday as still pretty cool. There were more people out walking and running this morning than usual. I really worked on my pace and strides trying to get a higher foot turnover rate. I have a hard time keeping count and timing, so right now I am just working on how the different turnover speeds feel.

My Runkeeper application misbehaved again this morning. The application stopped tracking me at about 3miles. The IOS4 upgrade to the iPhone seems to have created a significant amount of instability on the platform, not only for runkeeper but other apps. I am about ready to switch to a Garmin, but then I think about I will still need to carry my phone for emergencies and music. I am probably just putting to much thought into this.

No comments :

Post a Comment