Sunday, July 4, 2010

Marathon Madness

I have signed up and paid my money so I am committed to running at least 2 more marathons in the fall 2010 and spring 2011.

I registered for the 2010 Richmond Marathon. The Richmond Half Marathon last year as my first long distance race, I guess you could say that this was the race that started it all. I am excited to run in Richmond. I hope that the CTC Marathon Program helps prepares me for a new Marathon PR. I am working to get my brother to run with me this year. I think I have convinced him to run the half marathon.

Today the registration for the 2011 National Marathon opened at midnight this morning. I enjoyed running the half marathon this year so I figured I would go ahead and commit to running a spring marathon. It will work out great because it is the same weekend as my Dad's birthday. We will get to spend the weekend with my folks and enjoy a great race in the nations capital.

No comments :

Post a Comment