Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Today's Run - 7/20

I headed out this morning after a rough night with the baby boy who has colic. Feeling tired but hoping that my run would clear my head and give me energy to tackle the day, headed down a tried and true track of the Piper and Paddington Loop. The weather was not to bad this morning and I enjoyed the run. I was happy with my average pace of 8:26 and splits.

My new Garmin added excitement to get out for a run this morning, and I enjoyed seeing the different stats as I ran. I am trying to determine how to analyze and react to Heart Rate details provided. The Virtual partner is pretty neat, but I think that will take some time to dial into a pace that is challenging and realistic based upon the course. I really want to work on defining workout routines for speed workouts and repeats.

I am in the process of moving my running data from Runkeeper to Garmin Connect and it refreshed my memory of how much running I have done in the last year and the routes around the neighborhood that I created to hit target distances. I am digging the report data and seeing how things like my speed and distances increased since the beginning of the year.


No comments :

Post a Comment