Thursday, July 29, 2010

Today's Run - 7/29

I was not able to run this morning and was happy that a rain storm came in and cooled off the temps and humidity this afternoon leaving the conditions perfect for a late day run. Although tired from work and baby care I headed out after dinner. I was hoping to get in about 5miles, but due to darkness I called it at ~3.9miles with an average pace of 8:31/mile.

My mileage is increasing and I am doing on target to average ~25miles/week for the last 3 Weeks. This is well up from my 15mile/week average in the past 3months. I hope that I am not increasing too fast. I have an unsubstantiated fear that I am behind on my training. I am still finding the long runs to be very challenging, primarily because I am running at a faster pace which is difficult to maintain over the longer distances. I will work to slow my pace on my run this weekend.


No comments :

Post a Comment