Friday, July 23, 2010

Today's Run - 7/22

After another limited sleep night I decided to run in the evening after work. It was still extremely hot and humid. I did the first 2Miles just ~15:30 and then had to walk a bit. I found my legs wanted to run but my lungs could not cut through the heat and heavy air. I was able to get 3.75 miles in just before dark. It felt really good to in another run this week in preparation for my long run on Sat. My mileage is increasing at a fairly rapid pace, so I need to be careful to not to go to far to fast.

I was able to use my Garmin Footpod to track my cadence and get another metric to track. I am completely digging the Garmin device while running. The jury is still out on the Garmin Connect Website, but overall I am very happy.

No comments :

Post a Comment