Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today's Run - 4/15

Today's run was supposed to be my last run before the Boston Marathon. Unfortunately I was up late working and woke up feeling worse than yesterday. I decided to take the day off from running to allow my body to rest. By the end of the day I was feeling better. I hope to be 100% for the race on Monday.

The folks at work gave me a great send off this afternoon and they helped me exceed my donation pledge goal. I can't say thank you enough to the people who have supported me on this journey with kind words, training advice and financial support.

It is hard to believe my training is over and we leave for Boston in the morning. I have packed my race day items in my carry on to make sure that I don't lose it in transit. I will need to pickup some misc items when we get into town, but nothing that won't be easy to find.

Race weekend is here and it is going to be great!

No comments :

Post a Comment