Saturday, April 10, 2010

Preparing for Boston

I am approaching the final week before the Boston Marathon. I am a excited about the race and not sure what to expect but I can't say that I have thought about the logistics of the trip to stress out.... yet! McMillan running provided some good information for Pre-race Tips that will help me through the week and race morning.

I picked out my race day uniform today. It is a very bright green top and black shorts. I figured with a really bright shirt Emily would be able to see me in the crowd, and if nothing else it will be a conversation starter. I will layer as required to match the weather. The 10Day forecast shows that it will be perfect running weather.

I am excited we are going to Boston early and spending the weekend in the city. There are number of activities with Respite Center that we will attend. Emily and I will needed time away from our day to day routines and enjoy this last trip before baby number 2 comes in June.

No comments :

Post a Comment