Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today's Run - 2/24

8 miles today on legs that are still recovering from this weekends long run. Considering the rapid increase in miles I am happy that I was mentally and physically able to complete this run. My pace was still much slower than normal, but I had spurts of good times and I was able to mentally check out after the first 3miles. I am looking forward to my recovery run tomorrow, just 4miles! My mid-week runs are getting longer which means I finish later in the morning than usual before. This morning I started out in the dark and finished up well after sunrise. The neighborhood went from completely quiet to streets filled with cars filled with people heading to work and school. I definitely like running with no cars on the roads.

No comments :

Post a Comment