Friday, February 19, 2010

Today's Run - 2/19

Traveling again for work required me to shift my running schedule around by resting on Thursday and running on Friday. I hit the hotel treadmill for Today's Run and really wanted to see how fast I could do this 4mile run. I pushed hard the entire run without going below a 9min pace and with multiple 1/4 or 1/2 mile spurts at sub 7min paces. I closed in on the 4mile mark quickly and found one last kick to get in under 32mins.

Running on the dreadmill is more painful mentally watching the time and distance increment when running a slower pace than the physical pain of just running a faster. My whole goal is to get on the treadmill and bang out the distance as quickly as possible. There is no doubt that I enjoy my outside runs and this weekend the weather is going to be awesome for my 15mile long run.

No comments :

Post a Comment