Monday, December 27, 2010

Today's Run - 12/26

It was a tread to sneak out for a run in the afternoon today. Running in during daylight hours is a rare treat for me, especially during the winter. There was snow on the ground from the white Christmas, but the roads were clear. The air was crisp and windy which made the temp feel colder than the low 30's. To stay warm, I tried out my new Northface TKA 80 Hybrid 1/2 Zip. I was surprised this jacket kept me; at times I was even hot. I am almost completely recovered from my head cold and I felt good after this run.

I am concerned about the Marathon Training that I should be 2 weeks into now. The travel and head cold have derailed me. I am thinking about changing to the National 1/2 Marathon in March and picking another spring race.

I am thinking about running the CTC New Years day 5K. It would be a great way to start out the New Year, however we do have New Years eve plans that may make the logistics of getting to the race difficult.

No comments :

Post a Comment