Sunday, January 10, 2010

Today's Run - 1/10

Today's run was the first long run of my training program. I headed back to the C'Ville 10Miler course for this run. I was targeted to run 9miles, but I was feeling good so I decided to run the entire course. It was nice to get back to running on the UVA campus and throughout Charlottesville. The day was clear, light winds and about 28 degrees when I headed out on my run. Considering the recent temperatures today was a beautiful day for running and there were many runners out and about. I was surprised to see a significant amount of snow still on the ground and sidewalks.

I was happy with my pace and can see that my endurance has greatly improved since the last time I ran this course. I completed the run in just under 1hr:33mins. Based on this run, I am setting my sites for running the C'Ville 10Miler Race in 1hr:30mins.

No comments :

Post a Comment