Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Shoes.... so soon?

With all my training I have been pretty hard on the running shoes I got in mid-sept. I estimate that I have approximately 150Miles my latest pair of Saucony ProGrid Guide 2. I was expecting to get 300Miles out of these shoes but these seemed to wear much faster than the ASICS I typically wear.

Overall I have been happy with the Saucony shoes. They provided a good cushioned sole and the fit was snug but not to tight. My only complaint is that sole material did not last. During my last few runs I have felt more pressure on my big toe than usual. This is typical for over-prontators like me, and I figure that my shoes must be close to shot. I decided to head to Ragged Mountain to see what they had to say.

I tried on a few different shoes and decided to get back to the ASICS. It will be interesting to see how ASICS GT-2140 hold up.

No comments :

Post a Comment