Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today's Run - 11/19

Today was the first run since the race on Saturday. I was feeling a bit anxious to get back out there. My legs were a little tired, and my right knee has been tight / sore since Saturday.

I woke up each morning this week and decided not to run because of a chest cold that I have been fighting. This morning I was feeling rested enough to put the running shoes back on. I opened the door to find a dark, cool and wet morning that was probably not ideal for a run. I had my rain gear on and headed out see how it would go.

I planned to do a ~3Miles to prep for the turkey trot and work pacing by having intermittent bursts. Overall it was a good run. I hope to break 30Mins for the turkey trot 5K, and I think that will be a challenge.

No comments :

Post a Comment