Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today's Run - 9/30

I headed to ACAC this morning for my run and strength training. There were lots of runners out this morning, looks everyone must be training for something. I decided to head toward the UVA campus and corner. Once I got to the top of the corner I decided to run to the Rotunda and climb the steps to the Thomas Jefferson Statue. It took everything I had not to do a Rocky style pose and yell.



After leaving the rotunda, I ran back towards the downtown mall and circled the amphitheater before heading back to ACAC to for my strength training workout.

My pace was pretty good on the flat surfaces on the downtown route. The sidewalks and downtown mall were great for staying out of traffic.

1 comment :

  1. I wish I had been at the Rotunda--would have encouraged you to do the Rocky-style yell with your arms up in the air and gotten it on video!

    ReplyDelete