Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Shoes...

This past weekend, Ella and I went to the Ragged Mountain Running Shop to get me new running shoes. Ella had a great time in the store playing with the buckets of socks and placing her princess crocs on the display shelves. The staff was very patient with us.

I have worn ASICS for the past few years, but I was not really happy with the last pair primarily due to the fit on my foot width and my high arch. The fit was never right. I wanted to try something new, so I picked up a pair of Nike Shocks about a month back. I like the fit and feel of the Shocks, but they don't seem to provide enough support for my right foot. I wanted to see what Ragged Mountain had to say.

Working with the running shop, I tried on a few different pairs of shoes and settled on a pair Saucony. The jury is still out on these, but so far the support and feel is pretty good.

No comments :

Post a Comment