Monday, April 25, 2011

Today's Run - 4/25

After a busy day yesterday with the Easter Holiday I got a good nights sleep and felt rested for my run this am. Another awesome morning for a run, sunrise is getting earlier and the weather was a bit warm but overall great for running.

I pieced together a few different routes to get in ~5Miles. I found some good rolling hills around the Paddington Loop, some flat sections around the lake and then a few good hills in the Scottish Homes.

My cadence and speed continue to improve. In the last 8Months my cadence has increased from the 84spm to the 88spm. My target is to get this up to 90spm and expect this will happen by the end of the summer training season. My pace continues to improve and I can tell that the level of effort required is reducing to maintain the same pace.

No comments :

Post a Comment