Saturday, April 23, 2011

Today's Run - 4/23

I decided to go for another run this morning because I knew that I would not be able to get out tomorrow morning. I was able to get out and run just after sunrise. I headed back to over to the Darby Loop and Out to 250 because I had not run that track in a while. The horses were out feeding on the grass in the pasture as I headed out of the neighborhood. There were very few people out this morning, probably because it was cool and cloudy but when I got home the weather had started to break. I enjoyed starting my weekend off with a good run. I am very comfortable running at the 8:35 pace, so I think it is time to start up some speedwork again.

It is time for some new shoes, both my pairs have 300Miles or more on them. My feet are starting to feel the impact of the road a bit more. I am struggling with what type and size of shoes to get next. I struggle with shoes because my left foot is about 1/4 size smaller than my right. This means that really neither shoe fits perfectly. I have tried the smaller size, the 1/2 size larger and wides. Each work ok, but I can feel the difference between the fits. I need to get down to Ragged Mountain Running Shop and see what they recommend.

No comments :

Post a Comment