Friday, April 22, 2011

Today's Run - 4/22

The spring weather has been excellent for running, even when it is not sunny the cool temps are great. I ran around the Paddington Loop and the Lake to get a relatively flat run in. As I was finishing up the last 1/4 miles of my run I passed the Golf Course Maintenance Shed, and the crew was heading out on their utility carts to start the days work. The parade of carts continues down the same road I was taking to finish my run, so I decided to race them to the corner. As I was running it felt like an Austin Powers movie where everything was moving in slow motion but should have been happening so fast. I am sure that the workers were watching me thinking, "What is this guy doing?" All that really matters is that I beat them to the corner. I think I need to find a local 5k or 10k race to join...

No comments :

Post a Comment