Sunday, February 27, 2011

Today's Run - 2/27

I returned from my travels this week with a slight head cold. I decided to push my long run a day to see if I would feel a bit better and rested. I was able to head out in the mid afternoon and enjoy the sun and warm temps. It was in the mid-60's when I headed out, it was the warmest weather for a run in my recent memory. I felt over dressed in my shorts and tech shirt, wow what a few weeks can do to the weather.

I was worried what the run would feel like since I am not 100%. I was surprised on how good it actually felt but I could tell that I was not able to go as hard as usual Even though this was an easy run I decided to see if I could maintain that 9Min pace. There were some tougher splits in this route, but overall it was a good run.

I am entering the last 2 weeks of tough training this week. I will most likely run tomorrow again as the training plan calls for a 7 Mile Easy Run. I will make a call when I get up in the morning.

No comments :

Post a Comment