Sunday, February 13, 2011

Today's Run - 2/12

A long run was exactly what I needed after a long week on the road. I got out to the house just after sunrise to find a morning that was a bit warmer but also winder than usual. It took me a bit to settle into the 16Mile run, but I worked to break it into 4Mile chunks in my head to help me work through it. I settled into a 9:40-9:55 pace and tackled my standard routes to piece together the run. While in the Q2 Section I turned down the construction road to check out the new section being built in the neighborhood. I was surprised to find the well packed gravel and clay road was great to run on. There were some great views and scenery in the new section.

I am happy that I finished this run and felt good about the pace considering all the change in elevation.

No comments :

Post a Comment