Sunday, October 25, 2009

Today's Run - 10/25

Today's run was awesome! The weather cleared from the rain yesterday which left a crisp cool morning for my run. I did another modified Cville 10miler course, primarily because I got forgot the route. I really enjoyed running on campus and seeing all the people on the downtown mall. The fall leaves are turning colors making wonderful scenery and atmosphere.

I was happy with my pace of an average just over 10min/mile. I also learned that is best to make sure you use the restroom prior to heading out for a long run! Luckily I found a porta-john left over from the UVA Football game yesterday early on in my run.

I started to set some goals for race day. My training has given me the confidence that I can do more than just finish. I hope to keep my pace at 10min/mile and finish under 2Hr:15Min.

No comments :

Post a Comment