Saturday, October 10, 2009

Today's Run - 10/10

I moved my long run this week up a day because I am traveling out west tomorrow. I hoped to run outside on the UVA campus, but had to run on a DreadMill at ACAC. I was very happy with the run because I was able to keep a very consistent pace and not completely hate being on a treadmill for that long. My pace was faster than 10min/mile and I did 8miles in just over 75mins.

The miles seemed to get easier as I went along even though I could not stop looking at the distance / time displays. I tried to watch the TVs on the wall but you can only watch the same sportcenter a couple times and remain interested. I also had to worry about the 30min time limit on the equipment considering I needed to 3 30min sessions. Luckily the gym was not too crowed this morning. Each time I hit my 30min limit there were open treadmills so I did not have to stop.

My legs feel good today after run and I feel rested from last weeks workouts after taking Friday off. I will take tomorrow off and hit the gym again on Monday. I am looking forward to running San Francisco this week.

No comments :

Post a Comment