Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today's Run - 10/14

I tackled the Treadmill this morning as the weather was still a bit daunting, it should clear up today. I ran 3miles this morning at a good pace and finishing in under 30mins. I was able to keep a constant pace, but I could not be distracted from watching the display of time / distance even with the TV integrated into treadmill. I plan run outside again tomorrow as the treadmill runs are just not fun.

Being on business travel makes it hard to eat right. I have been able manage by starting with a good breakfast from a local diner. Lunches at the conference are the typical sandwich or wrap. Dinners are the hardest, because it typically involves others. I have been able to go to some really good restaurants this week including Gary Danko and The Water Bar.

No comments :

Post a Comment