Sunday, October 18, 2009

Today's Run - 10/18

Today I ran a modified course of the C-ville 10miler. I needed to run 9 miles, so I made a few changes in the track. I heard this course was hilly, but after running in San Francisco these hills did not seem to compare. I liked running on campus, through the town and the downtown mall. There were a number of runners out and lots of people walking around. I ran the course on the concrete sidewalks. I could feel the difference from running on asphalt in my legs after run.

My legs were rested from my spin class yesterday and I was pretty loose even with the chilly and windy weather. I was happy to have running pants and a long sleeve training shirt to keep me warm. My entire body was warm except for my right hand. I am sure there is a medical reason for this like your right hand is farthest from your heart and my blood circulation is bad. Sounds kinda like Raynaud's Phenomenon. I will look to pickup some winter running gloves to help keep my hands warmer. I used my water belt for the first time today. It was great to have water with me and I used most of the 21oz during the run.

No comments :

Post a Comment