Friday, January 10, 2014

I may not have posted about it, but I am still running!

The RunDugRun blog went stale in the last year due to me having limited time to focus on and contribute to blogging.  You may ask what kept me occupied since my last post.  To quickly catch you up, since August of 2012 I successfully completed a Masters in Information Technology from the University of Virginia,  joined GE Healthcare, traveled to (and ran in) multiple US, European and Indian cities, ran 900 miles in 2013, as well as completed the Marine Corps Marathon.   I can happily say that I am ready to start 2014 with more time to focus on my family, friends and running.

I start the year with the following running goals:
  • Run on average 3 times a week
  • Run 1000 Miles
  • Run in 3 Charlottesville Track Club events
  • Complete 1 or more Marathons
  • Be more faithful to a healthier diet
I also have the following stretch goals:
  • PR 5K time
  • PR Marathon time
  • Compete in a sprint triathlon 
I am excited to accomplish these goals in 2014 and plan to blog about my progress as I go.

No comments :

Post a Comment